
Johnny - you're awesome.
More pics - one of Emily W.'s tiny Jews drew this for me:


More pics - one of Emily W.'s tiny Jews drew this for me:

How cute is that?! I'm totally in love with it! I asked if it was supposed to be me, and apparently it's not, but I'm tickled either way.
Here's Wendy with her chopped off hair - Wendellykins, I love you so much, you're so amazing!
Here's Wendy with her chopped off hair - Wendellykins, I love you so much, you're so amazing!

That's Marmalade with her, holding the ponytail.
I'm sorry I haven't been very "write-y" lately - I've been tired and kinda out of it because of the pain medicine, so I haven't been online much. Everyone that's emailed/Facebooked in the last few days - I promise I'll catch up soon! I love you guys!
I'm sorry I haven't been very "write-y" lately - I've been tired and kinda out of it because of the pain medicine, so I haven't been online much. Everyone that's emailed/Facebooked in the last few days - I promise I'll catch up soon! I love you guys!

My oh my, what a mighty fine bear that is!
ReplyDelete