Thursday, March 12, 2009
Hair today...
So apparently people are jumping on the bandwagon and shaving/cutting their hair! There's a special someone in LA (not sure if I'm allowed to name names) who just shaved their head - I just found out and I'm floored and really tickled and it made my whole day. Thank you! XO And Wendy L. chopped off her hair to donate - I have an awesome pic, I'm asking for posting rights (don't want to post stuff w/out permission). You guys are awesome!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Jess. You are the one who's totally awesome! In looking through my mother's memories, I found my ponytail (which she saved in the cedar chest all these years since my first major haircut at age 13 or so). Let's not count how many years have passed since then. I'm going to measure it and see if it's long enough to donate (providing they accept "older" hair)! See, you have indeed started a bi-coastal trend. Love you, Peggy.
ReplyDeleteand you thought i was crazy for wanting to join you?!?!?! see there are others!
ReplyDeleteJess, you're one of the few people that look good without hair :) Marmalade would have shaven his fur... but we realized that it wouldn't grow back, and a bald bear isn't good for anybody!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with Sponch....a bald bear is not good for anyone. Especially Marmalade. Jess, I think you look great without hair. I think you should star in a movie right now....G.I.Jess would be so much better then G.I. Jane!!!!
ReplyDeletewell, now I WANNA DO IT!
ReplyDelete