I totally forgot the awesomeness that Andrew sent me today - I've watched it 3 times and I still squeal at the kitten part! Just so everyone else can enjoy it, here is the most adorable YouTube video in existence:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI just got the crappy news via a "Blackberry Blast" from your dad. I am his Porsche-loving pal from the East end of Sunburst (next to Phyllis). The owner of the (in)famous WIZARD the Portuguese Water Dog.
Pam and I are very sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but having known (several) friends who've been through similar circumstances and lived (happily ever after) to tell about it, well, let's just say we're thinking nothing but good thoughts for you.
Leukemia is NOT a death sentence, although once your hair starts falling out, you may wish you were dead (during mirror encounters). And as a very famous man once said, "This, too, shall pass." (Joe Montana, S.F. 49ers).
Eventually, this will all be a wacky story you tell the Grandkids, which probably doesn't help you right this minute, but do keep in mind that this won't last forever.
I'm sure your mom and dad are freaked out bigtime; I know we would be. But, they will support you 100%, as I'm certain your circle of friends will, too. Family and friends are the best gifts on earth.
I have linked into your Blog and will be reading your missives as they appear. I promise to put on my mask and gown whenever I read them (can't be too careful!).
God bless you, Jess. Don't take any crap from your doctors, and especially don't take any crap from leukemia!
----
John Alfenito
Los Angeles