Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Counter terrorism!

So............it turns out the reason I can't take photos in Johns Hopkins is COUNTER TERRORISM rules. I kid you not - apparently they're worried that someone is going to plant a bomb in the cancer center.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is good to know....Crazy but good to know. I don't who what kind of a crazy SOB would plant a bomb in a cancer facility. Horrible....just horrible. I am glad to see that you are doing pretty good these days. Reading all your stories really makes me smile. And of course all those good times we had with you and Gus. Oh the good old days. I sure miss them. Can't wait to come and visit you when you are all better and we can eat, drink and do whatever the hell else we feel like. Hang in there girl...you can do this!!!! Love you....Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically we aren't supposed to take pictures at NIST either. It's all kind of silly. I say take your pics when the nurses aren't looking. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jessica - tell the truth...you are a terrorist...i knew it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you know that's what the terrorists are really afraid of ... the cure for cancer, which obviously will only further cement America's hegemony in the world. What a giant load of baloney!

    You should start wearing a burka around just to see how they react ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap!
    You're a terrorist?
    It all makes sense now: The buzz cut, the mask, the getting a disease so you can sneak into the hospital.
    Too bad they don't treat stupid there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the heck!? At least you're safe there, and anyway, melted Jesus got yer back! At least they care enough to protect you guys there. If somebody blew up the aquarium, there would be many, many days of wet/dry vacuuming and then there would be mesothilioma (sp!?) not for asbestos, but for breathing in the dried up and stinky plankton bodies. So, like I said, melted Jesus got yer back! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.