IMAGINATION DOMINATION
You can get information, sign-up, donate at our personalized website:
Sign-up to walk, tell everyone you know - I know it's self-serving at this point but I want to get involved, I want to tell leukemia where it can go and what it can do to itself (it's not nice), I want to help others get through what I'm getting through. Let's see how many people we can get to join! Send out an "imagine" email and get everyone in on the fun (this is for ISers). I've set a modest goal for our team - raise $5,000 by October 17th. If we can surpass that, all the better! The website is pretty self-explanatory, you can make a direct donation, sign-up to walk with us, etc. All of the information should be on there, and if not, shoot me an email or make a comment on this blurb and let me know and I'll get the pertinent info. The charity is legit and all of the funds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
I'm really excited about this - it gives me something to look forward to! I can't wait to participate with everyone!
I'm really excited about this - it gives me something to look forward to! I can't wait to participate with everyone!

Jessica you are sooo awesome. You're right this IS something to be excited about and look forward to. Bill checked and they also have a walk in Walnut CreeK. I'm sure they are all over the country for people who can't make it to DC. Sure would be awesome to walk by your side for those who are able. We have a new cause to donate to other than Allzheimers Association.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Bev
Jess,
ReplyDeleteThere is a Light the Night walk on October 3rd at Warner Center in Woodland Hills and one on October 17th in Valencia. It will be our honor to represent you on the West Coast, southern portion, and Bev & Bill in the northern portion!
Love,
Mom
Jessica - this is brilliant. I am excited to help. I can't walk the walk, but I can talk the talk and help raise money for this important cause. I have done it for breast cancer and I have done it for scleroderma and now I am going to do it for LLS and for you!
ReplyDeleteKeep up all your positive energy!
Love,
Cousin Marsha
Walking and donating!
ReplyDeleteHi everybody - Jess's mom again reporting on her status on Sunday, 3/15. She has numerous mouth sores and is on a morphine drip. She is lightheaded and isn't at the top of her game today, so just keep the amazing comments coming and she'll read them when she's got her creative juices flowing again.
ReplyDeleteMom Ilene
Jess,
ReplyDeleteMy family, friends and I will have our walking shoes ready to do the walk with your parents at the Warner Center in Woodland Hills, CA on October 3rd. I think we are all going to pass your goal. Great cause!