I'm MIA again - sorry 'bout that. We're staying in family housing and for some reason, my computer won't work on the internet connection over there, so my computer time is limited to the time I spend in IPOP, and yesterday I didn't feel so hot, so I didn't even check my email.
Which is my next thing - I haven't checked email in days. Today IPOP went really quickly, and I was eating lunch in there, so I didn't get a chance to blog or check emails. And I just got off the treadmill for 20 minutes (I exercise more here than I did at home) and I'm sitting in the germy lobby blogging for a sec so everyone can know I swear I'll check email eventually!
So I'm okay - our apartment is really nice, I get to make dinner, but still no outings or visitors or anything. My neutrophils are still a big fat ZERO and they say it's normal to be neutropenic for up to 45 days, so uh...I may be here a while.
I can't wait to come home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

At first glance I read that you were sitting at IHOP... but now I am glad I misread and that you are safe!!!
ReplyDeleteNow! Don't worry about your readers and GET OUT OF THE GERM INFESTED LOBBY ALREADY!!!
Thinking of you! Always!
xoxo
Take it easy, Lady. No need to rush these things. You will pull through and be home in no time. Alan and I can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteAs long as the germs aren't trying to take pictures, they're free to hang around the lobby.
ReplyDeleteGo where they aren't.
Jess - glad to see that you are BIA (back in action). Be a snob - just let those germs know that you are too good to mix with the likes of them and go where they are not welcome!
ReplyDeleteI was at the hospital yesterday doing my weekly volunteering. There are dispensers EVERYWHERE, for germ control and I don't think I passed one up. Thought of you each time I used one.
Aunt Myra
Hey Jess,
ReplyDeletejust keep up the good work and stay strong. The time it takes for you to get fully healthy again will be nothing much a few months/years from now when you are cancer-free, even though it might not seem that way right now.
But .... what the hell is a neutropenis??!?!? ;P
Love,
Surrogate