So I'm just gonna put it out there - it's a bad pic, but you get the idea. I'm officially G.I. Jess. Once the hair loss sets-in I'll be bald as a cue ball, but for now, we shaved my head this morning to just combat the hair falling out scenario, which is unpleasant. So here it is - the top of my head is cut off, but it's self explanatory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Believe it or not, you are STILL beautiful. When you take away the hair, the eyes and the smile become what you see. Your courage and attitude are inspirational!!!
ReplyDeletehi my name is sinead.....and i am badass....all you need is an irish accent
ReplyDeleteG.I. Jess,
ReplyDeleteYou still look beautiful with no hair. Now I can appreciate your wonderful eyes and smile. Your hair will grow back again.
Say hello to Gus.
Love,
Gladys and family
You're cuuuuuuuuuute! :) Are you still hoping for the 3 foot fro? I think that moderately curly is a good goal ;)
ReplyDeleteDude, you look hot. Like, I just turned into a lesbo hot. Wait, did I just type that out loud? Sitting in tech, thinking about ya! Love you. I think we all need to start making bets on how cool your hair is gonna be when it grows back. Maybe you'll look like Little Orphan Annie!
ReplyDeleteJust as I said: adorable! Seriously though, if I looked that good bald hand over the razor pronto!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look like a lean, mean, leukemia-fighting machine to me ;). Yeah and I second Marietta's comment ... you totally need to starting belting out "Nothing Compares 2 U" to people entering your hospital room.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Felix
George and Gracie actually prefer this look; Gracie is even contemplating getting her hair done in the exact same fashion. George is sending you tons of rough kitty licks and head butts!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE you.
You look really cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's still the same cute Miss Je-ca-ca!!
Jess,
ReplyDeleteYou still look beautiful
Isel
Jess - you are the poster girl for Bald is Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Myra and Uncle Donny
It's not the hair.
ReplyDeleteIt's the smile.
You look great.
G.I. Jessica you are a badass.
ReplyDeleteP.s.
Can you tell I'm sitting at reception right now by the way I'm posting all over your blog. One good thing about the reception desk: it allows me to catch up on your blog! :)