Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mother of pearl!

My hair is falling out again!! Grrrrrrrrrr. My buzz cut is all over the place - on the bed, on the floor, etc. I'm going to call the Image Recovery center, try to recover my image a little bit, maybe try some wigs on for fun. As of right now my hairline is all funky and I'm NOT looking forward to being cue ball bald. It sucks! I'm gonna look like this:



And in case you're wondering, I stole that image from another website, and that ball is an Aramith Magnetic Cue Ball for $20 Canadian available on this website: cue balls for sale

That's what I'm gonna look like! I really dig my buzz cut. Blah.

2 comments:

  1. okay after i finishing my secret knitting project - i will knit you that wig :)
    omg - you have to wear that hot pink wig from stock (which was mine btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE! I am sure you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to being bald and looking as cute as ever!

    Just look at Nelson:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihui_dsjS2s

    I am so happy to hear you are feeling better (especially after I sent you lemon candy...DUH!) and are eating...wait...DAIRY???
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.