Monday, March 2, 2009

Dude!

I seriously can't figure out the fonts on this website - please bear with me while I try to figure it out, I realize the font is like, miniscule on that last post and I can't seem to fix it.

Okay...I think I've got it. If there are weird quirks on the page or you can't comment or something, LMK and I'll attempt to fix it.

Bee-tee-dubs, I have fun photos and videos to upload so you guys can see what I see (*singing* said the night wind to the little lamb). My plan is to update daily, or if I'm bored, more than once a day (so most likely I'll be updating multiple times a day).

Now I'm going to eat chips with dad.

5 comments:

  1. Jess - I love the blog and it's a great way to give us updates without exhausting yourself. Know you are surrounded by love from all four corners of the world - especially this Buckeye girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... this site is using my "google" name. So i am andee .... Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jess! Just popped in to tell you that I'm thinking of you as I sit here grading. I wish I were close enough to offer real help, but we're all sending you love from Wichita.
    KSDiva from VIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you day was okay today. Message me when you can. I can't wait to see you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.