Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Before I forget...

I really do need a title for the blog. I have the "insert cheesy blog title here" because I honestly can't think of one - they all sound so cheesy or depressing! So please please give me suggestions - leave comments with suggestions of what to name the blog. If you haven't already noticed the http is "oh-blasts" because blasts are those nasty buggers causing all this drama in the marrow. So something having to do with blasts would be good, something clever, something fun. I can't even take credit for the http - my sis came up with that!

Post suggestions!

11 comments:

  1. What about "Punching Leukemia in the Face" -- I'm just taking that from your post. Or even just the simple "Oh Blasts".

    (I'm subscribed, and check google reader compulsively. That's why I'm so quick with a comment.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about..."Cancer, I Hardly Know Her!" Ok, ok, I get it...I'll keep brainstorming

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to have steve come up with my title - so i am useless there...okay so they had lili pulitzer garment bags for their skating costume!!! i think she should have named one of the girls tangerine....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em - That was one of my first ideas - I have to revisit it (doesn't that sound academic?!). I like it!

    Val - I like Oh Blasts, too - but I think I need something more descriptive....

    Mar - Are you friggin' kidding me w/the Lili Pulitzer?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about "Blasts-Bustin' Time", "I'm gonna get those blasts-ards!" or "Houston, we have blasts-off!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felix - I like "Blasts-off!" a lot! Definite contender. I miss you, surrogate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felix is getting my vote here Jess. Sounds like he's on the right path with "Blasts-Off!" Hang in there today. Hi! to Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like blasts-off!
    Or what about Blastsphemy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE "Blastsphemy"!!!!!! Julia - I love you! Imagine me sitting on your little green stool right now, sifting through your seashells (man that sounds weird), and I'm smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you toooo!!

    I don't understand the seashell thingy, but it sounds cute and I'm going to start saying that to people, regardless!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.