Thursday, April 30, 2009

no news is good news

My neutrophils dropped down to 800-something, my counts are all okay, and I (surprisingly) didn't need any blood products today. I'm "off" until Monday, when I'll get another CT and sign some consent forms for the transplant with another doctor. But otherwise, no excitement (which is good)!

Just wanted to give a quick update.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jess. Hope you relax and enjoy your weekend. Glad you didn't need any blood products and the BMT is on track.

    Always thinking of you and sending positive, healing wishes.

    Love, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i come back, can i bring miniiiii sirloinnnnn burgerrrrs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that your counts have been good. I can't wait until you get the BMT and get this crap out of you once and for all. Continue to keep you and Gus in my thoughts everyday and constantly look for updates on the blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us all updated. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is good i think - miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A weekend! Great. Thanks for the update.
    ---cousin john[ny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relax and enjoy the weekend. You deserve a break. Thanks for the update, I was thinking about and praying for you today!
    Love
    KSDiva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Just wanted to say Hi!! Like you said - no news is good news.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.