Monday, April 13, 2009

One of the cutest things ever.

Corrinne sent me this link this morning and I've been watching this video and cracking up hysterically:




How cute is he?!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,
    It's Carol Tuch! Obviously I've been following your progress....and trying to get through your blogs. OMG you weren't kidding when you said you were verbose in the intro!

    I have finally figured out how to do this Google thing + blog & make comments....I went to a Computer Conference for Educators and was blown away by all that I've been missing out on.

    At any rate, the real reason for this comment is to let you know I am coming out to Baltimore Friday! It's a long story but the bottom line is I'm hoping to visit with you one of the days I'm there. Would that be okay with you? Your mom thought so but I don't want to intrude....I will be there from the 17th to the 25th. My friend I'm staying with will be working some of the time and I thought that would be a good time to see you. I also have another friend who is a doc at John Hopkins which I thought was a strange coincidence.

    At any rate.....I'm not sure how to arrange this but I'll talk to your mom and see what she thinks will be best or you can contact me via my "real" email: bettyboopway@hotmail.com.

    Love you and am keeping you in my heart, thoughts and prayers :-)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat was too funny. Unbelievably calm. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.