I'm still here - I'll blog this evening if I get the chance. Nothing new to report, we're still waiting with our fingers crossed that my leukemia doesn't flare-up and I can still make the May 14th transplant date, although we have a Plan B if that doesn't go as planned.
This is our third day in a row going to Hopkins, so we've been busy and I haven't had a chance to blog. But I'm okay! Just wanted to let everyone know I am okay.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that you are okay (within the circumstances of your situation), I have been anxiously checking and re-checking your blog regularly to hear how you were doing after your last post. Also glad to hear that you have a Plan B.
ReplyDeleteMaybe this will give you a little extra kick of motivation: So, my b-day is coming up and I am throwing a party for my German friends, as I haven't been here for my b-day in 11 years. Whenever one of us throws a b-day party, everybody usually chips in and buys the b-day person a nice gift ... this year I have asked them to take the money they would have spent on a gift (well, if they were gonna get me one ...) and donate it to your Imagination Domination team (and the LLS), where it will be of real use.
Still lots of love and support,
-Surrogate
Keeping an eye on the blog. Thoughts and prayers with you and Gus. You definitely deserve a break, eh?
ReplyDeleteLove,
R
Good to know. I've been checking daily but you also need to rest and keep up your strength for the transplant. Don't worry about us - we'll be here.
ReplyDelete