Sunday, April 5, 2009

...

I have 71 neutrophils.

11 comments:

  1. yay! more will come!

    Your kitties will remember you, it's obvious how much you love them (through the internet) and they couldn't forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jess!

    "Almost there, almost there ... use the force, Luke! It is with you, always."

    Of course the kitties will remember you ... you're their Mommy and everybody remembers Mommy.

    Keep up the good work with the neutrophils.

    Much love,
    Surrogate

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah neutrophils!
    and it is true, the babies will remember you! i was on tour for 5 months and my babies still remembered me - and there was no such thing as skype back then (fritz on the other hand had a few problems :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited about the 71 neutrophils - I was NOT expecting that this afternoon. But I can't keep my hopes up too high because they can come and go as they please before they shoot up into the higher amounts. But I've got my fingers and toesies crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Great news about your neutrophils!

    Your babies will not only remember you, they will not leave your side for a week when you get home, I promise. They love her so much and can't wait to see her either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on your way to get back to the cats and to us! Alan says keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessssssss! Neutrophils! I'm sure that Daisy and Fitz have their little toesies crossed for you! Pancake and Nibblecheeks have their toes and paws and ears crossed for more neutrophils!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!!! CALLING YOU TOMORROW UNTIL WE FINALLY HEAR EACH OTHERS VOICES.....HELLLL TOOOO THEEEE YEAAHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo!!!!!!! I knew they were coming. Start your count down to "Kiss the Babies." It will be SOOON. I love you! I'm so excited! That info just made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.