Katie G. L. (I will forever call her "Katie Giarraffa") scanned these and posted them on Facebook - totally made my day.
This is from my 5th birthday party (1985) - it was a Rainbow Brite party, and Melody's mom Jane made me a Rainbow Brite cake, and my Uncle Sonny made a big "pin the tail on Starbrite" game for us. That's me leaning on Katie, and yes, I know that I'm totally flashing the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am glad you liked them! How can you not... we are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jess! There is so much love being sent your way that I hope it can help to override the fact that you are not celebrating in your favorite surroundings. Again, I envy your choice of pictures that you post...I love them!
ReplyDeleteYou two were just the cutest! Do you remember Melody going through the Punky Brewster stage, wearing the craziest outfits? Not hard to believe she's into fashion marketing now. Wow - were those pictures really from 1985?! Doesn't seem that long ago. Thanks for the memories *g*
ReplyDelete