Thursday, April 9, 2009

Troubleshooting...

This is just humorous - this is me, in IPOP, waiting for the Roto-Rooter to kick in and clear my pipes - they actually put this sticker on me:



Awesome.

5 comments:

  1. That definitely beats the time I was lying in a sun chair at a mountain restaurant in the Alps (after some field experiments on Alpine plants) with a piece of paper on my forehead that said "Plants for Experiment. Do not disturb!"

    I've been a vegetable since ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    Happy belated bday.
    All 5 of us went to italy a couple of years ago, staying in Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, etc. It was a great trip. We have tons of pics and videos. Jenna spent a semester in Milan also,
    Hope your pipes got cleaned!
    Love,
    Richard/Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to ask Jenna for help planning the trip - and for restaurant/food suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can grab a few more of those stickers; I can certainly use them at home with Rachel and Sarah.
    ---Love, Cousin John[ny]

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.