Friday, April 3, 2009

Cutest thing EVER!!!!

Wendy L. sent me this link - and Gus and I just spent the last few minutes watching it and squealing (appropriately) - I WANT A PET PIGGY!!!!!




Kingsford Goes to the Beach - video powered by Metacafe

7 comments:

  1. I think it is only that cute at that size....
    Stick to your fur buddies is my advice.
    It is an adorable video...Olive and KC really enjoyed it.
    Wishing you tolerance and patience. Keep that sense of humor and smile going.
    You are a true inspiration and my newest hero.
    xoxo
    Cousin Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - they're only cute when they're that small, I think I'll stick to my babies. But how CUTE is he?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand the attraction.
    Do you think Duff will come himself to deliver the cupcakes? How cool would that be under any circumstances?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Charm City Cupcakes may be affiliated with Duff's Charm City Cakes, but it's not the same business.

    I wanted a Charm City Cake - I wanted a neutrophil cake - but their minimum charge is $1,000. Can you believe that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute little pig, but I'm still partial to Arnold from Green Acres...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A neutrophil cake would be worth all the money in the world! Even Duff's cupcakes would only be worth a few bucks. Star power doesn't go that far!
    You are the biggest star of all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh!!! peegy! I think that you should get a neutrophil/itty bitty piggy cake :) Doesn't Duff have an unnatural hatred for cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.