Monday, April 27, 2009

awesome commercials

I know it's weird, but I love commercials. Well, only the good ones, but I like some cheesy ones, too. I just saw this on TV and I had to share - it's one of my current favorites.






I also love the E Trade babies, and I know everyone has seen them, but have you seen the outtakes? The best part is where the baby is looking at the mom's tush.





This is an older one, but one of my all-time favorites.





And one last one - this one is really weird but I love it.



I just felt like posting stuff that makes me smile!

4 comments:

  1. .....Pancake did NOT approve of the skittles bunny. His ears stood up, and his eyes were as big as smaller-sized saucers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bunny reminded me of Bunnicula

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally bunnicula!!! (before jess's time at IS)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.