Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cue Dionne Warwick...

My friend Kitty sent me this awesome article and I wanted to share with everyone. I can't figure out how to embed it on the blog, but you can click on the link and read it - it's a quick read and it was eye-opening for me.

What are Friends For? A Longer Life

I am really grateful for all of my friends - and I had no idea they were a health benefit! And just because I can't help it and I'm cheesy, here's Dionne Warwick (and friends) in all her glory:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the article and the song, but most of all for the blogging. We look forward to seeing you continuing to tackle this each day through eventual cure.
    ---cousin john[ny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spot by the plant in Pilates class (not to mention those of us on the floor next to you) misses you! We've had relatively low attendance lately, and we need you back to keep the numbers up. I may even think about doing an extra long teaser just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon! I miss you guys, too - I can't wait to come back.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.