Friday, April 3, 2009

The best video ever recorded.

There aren't words, so I won't bother trying to explain this. Just revel in the glory of it.


7 comments:

  1. This day at a time thing can be tough, but when you see your numbers improving and sense the continued progress, it gets easier. Your treatment sounds so outstanding. The fact that you can go to class where they explain your path forward has got to help as well. Keep asking questions! And keep posting! Much love,
    ---Cousin John[ny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia - YES! He's wearing a white cap and a mask and doing his "ill beats" dance. hahahahahahaHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, Gus should be in the next Scooby Doo movie as the dancing mummy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wrong on so many levels :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea that the man I had dinner with last month was so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You CLEARLY have too much time on your hands... :O)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.