
I hope they fit - I think they'll look really cool with the blue dress. And in case you're wondering where I'm off to all dressed-up, I'm not entirely sure. We had planned on going to Citronelle when Gus first got his job (last summer/fall), but I procrastinated, so it never happened. He suggested going there when I get home for a belated birthday dinner, but as my appetite is weird and I can only eat very small amounts at a time, I'm not sure a 6 course meal is a good idea. But we're still going out for my birthday and dang it, I'm still dressing up. And besides, when I have my big welcome-back party after my BMT (I'm talking a REAL party, with dancing and everything) I'll need fantastic shoes to wear.
MY LIFE REALLY IS THAT BORING. This is why I'm blogging about a shoe purchase. The only thing I'm realizing now is that I'll be rockin' a bald head with this outfit, so I doubt anyone will be looking at my shoes (head...so...shiny....). And the dress is low-cut enough that my Hickman will be hangin' out (the caps on my lumens actually kinda match the dress), so yeah, I guess I could have a paper sack on at that point, it'll be quite the spectacle. :)
I'm going to go help KK make the bed - so I can lay in it. Oh, and BTW, my Hickman is all un-clogged! They put in some Roto-Rooter type stuff that unclogged my pipes. So I'm all juicy again and they can take blood from both lumens. Hooray! Oh, and I have 79 neutrophils, which isn't bad but it's not good (I need MORE), but at least I'm staying stable.
Cheers.
MY LIFE REALLY IS THAT BORING. This is why I'm blogging about a shoe purchase. The only thing I'm realizing now is that I'll be rockin' a bald head with this outfit, so I doubt anyone will be looking at my shoes (head...so...shiny....). And the dress is low-cut enough that my Hickman will be hangin' out (the caps on my lumens actually kinda match the dress), so yeah, I guess I could have a paper sack on at that point, it'll be quite the spectacle. :)
I'm going to go help KK make the bed - so I can lay in it. Oh, and BTW, my Hickman is all un-clogged! They put in some Roto-Rooter type stuff that unclogged my pipes. So I'm all juicy again and they can take blood from both lumens. Hooray! Oh, and I have 79 neutrophils, which isn't bad but it's not good (I need MORE), but at least I'm staying stable.
Cheers.

I believe I remember the first time you were at Citronelle. That was a fun day. After lunch you showed us all the fancy neighborhoods and homes in Santa Barbara where you aspired to live someday.
ReplyDeleteDon't ever stop dreaming is what I say.
Love to Katie.
I remember that! We had lunch - those shrimp were really good. And then we drove through Hope Ranch. You'll just have to come out here and we'll go to the Citronelle in Georgetown and then I'll drive you through my favorite DC neighborhoods (the Palisades)!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. There is nothing better than a pair of red hot shoes to feel better and sexy...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy them and your dinner with Gus.
Those shoes are enough to make anyone happy. I love them...in fact I would like to know where you got them so I could get me a pair too. Then you could let me know when you will wear yours and I will wear mine too. That would be fun. Even if it is on a saturday with my jeans or PJ's. That would be even better. But seriously those shoes are fantastic. Really let me know where you got them. So cute. And not matter what your head looks like, I hate to say it but those shoes will get some attention. No matter what. Be proud sporting your bald head. You are beautiful no matter what and you need to strutt your stuff girl and let everyone know that you are here to stay!!!! Hang in there...you are doing amazing already. Love you
ReplyDeleteJaime - I got them from shoebuy.com
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shoebuy.com/nina-kyleen/295188
But they're doing a 20% off promotion so on the shopping cart page enter EMLEASTER09 in the promo box and you get 20% off (and the shipping is free).
We should definitely wear them out with pjs!
Oh Yeah - I forgot he opened one in DC. It's a date. You and Gus let us know when you're ready for a night out and we will get there.
ReplyDeleteI can't compete with that dress and those shoes, though...Oh well - you are the star anyway. Your old cousins can be in the background.
hot hot shoes, jess!!
ReplyDeleteloving the shoes...can you buy me some??
ReplyDelete