Just wanted to check-in and let everyone know I'm okay. I haven't felt like blogging, but I will tomorrow. I'm on day 3 of my Busulfan, still on track for my transplant on May 14th, and I'm doing fine so far!
Just wanted to update. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Update Appreciated.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful with your fuzzy bunny head and love the shoes. When are you going to post a photo of the blue dress?
Love You Lots,
Cousin Marsh
Hi Jessica. You look adorable -- love that smile. Like Marsha's comment above, I thought the shoes were great and wish there was a shot of the full outfit. Love to you and your mom (it's Mother's Day!).
ReplyDeleteTake good care and keep smiling.
Love, Cousin Peggy
Hey Jes,
ReplyDeleteLove those shoes! Judy Garland should have had them instead of the ones she clicked together.
Your balsta will never know what hit them. This will teach them a lesson for daring to rear their ugly heads. Thinking of you often.
Love,
Boston Richard
Hi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI can make you a bagel better than that one! You just let me know when. I'll be thinking of you this week and I know all will be well with the transplant. Next year at this time you'll be eating gelato in Italy. I'm missing you and can't wait to see that smiling face walk through the door again.
Love, Ronni Cristol