Thursday, May 14, 2009

0th!

It's my 0th Birthday! Here's Gus hanging up the banner he made for me:



I'll post more later - but the catheter is out (don't want to jinx myself but I'm happy about that), we've ordered some pizza for lunch, and Matt and Jennifer are on their way. There are cupcakes for later and it feels like a little kid's birthday - pizza and cupcakes! S'all good for right now. I'm a bit light-headed (apparently my output was higher than my input yesterday, I'll let you ponder that for yourself), but otherwise I feel fine, and I'll get my marrow either tonight or early tomorrow morning. Yay!

5 comments:

  1. I like the banner. How great to be 0 again!!!! I have a real birthday coming up and trust me it is no where near 0!!!! :-) I am so thinking about you all day today and sending my powerful healing thoughts your way. You did not know I have healing powers, did you? Well, I do!!!! So I already know that everything is going to go really well and you will have you new and improved marrow soon and feel like wonder woman in a few days!!!! Can't wait to come and visit you with Sponch and Marmalade. Oh the fun we will have around the city. We can get ourselves in lots of trouble. Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b-day you zero you... Man...I'm infinitely older than you know....sucks man...I think my spine is starting to soften and curve.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo. Gus is so awesome for making the banner for you. Enjoy your 0th b-day, pizza, cupcakes, Matt, Jennifer and Gus and also your mom (I presume she is still there). Soooooo glad you feel fine. Look forward to hearing more good news about how well you are doing after the transplant. I appreciate every post you send, it's so good to feel connected. Lots of love to all, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful husband! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tribbles (your first episode no less), red velvet cupcakes, Gus and your friends + a banner -
    what a great 0th birthday celebration!
    Love the blue dress & orange shoes. Thanks for posting that photo - I wanted to see the outfit. You looked gorgeous!
    So glad you are feeling well and we are looking forward to your update tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.