I've never watched Star Trek before, and today I watched my first episode, and I felt like it was a milestone. It was really good! I had no idea. I watched The Trouble with Tribbles and besides the fact that I want a tribble and Captain Kirk is a bit of an a$$, I really enjoyed the experience. Just thought I'd share before I forget. If anyone is interested in watching it, here's the link - you can watch full episodes of Star Trek on Youtube, who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so proud of you.....sniff sniff. I just saw the new movie on an Imax screen....so good....
ReplyDeleteLive long and prosper, Jess.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/health/15cancer.html?hpw
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jess! If your donor stem cells came from Europe maybe you can get double citizenship and live the remainder of your life as a German :0)
ReplyDeleteHi Jess. Hope the BMT went well and that you're feeling like a birthday girl! I just emailed you the crab cake receipe from The Narrows Restaurant. If I were closer, I'd cook some for you and send them over via messenger.
ReplyDeleteLove, Peggy.