
Today Gus spent the day with Em and me, and I had a special visitor in the afternoon - Sarah! It was so great to see her and she brought me some awesome books including a cookbook, which I'm excited about. I can't wait to get out of here and be able to make my own food again. I felt kinda crappy all day (I've had unexplained bouts of violent and sudden nausea the last few days, let's just say "projectile" and leave it at that), but went for a 30 minute walk around the unit and had some Chinese food with Gus and Em. Here's Em with our ridiculously tiny box of rice:


Now we're watching the Lakers game and I'm about to get into the shower. My throat hurts, I have a kind of ambient persistent nausea, and I'm exhausted, but otherwise I feel fine. My counts are at 0, so they have nowhere to go but up from here (after staying 0 for a little bit). So I just wanted to write a quick post letting everyone know I'm okay! Tired and kinda cranky, but okay. :)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI had such a great time with you guys yesterday! I still can't believe how strong you look. You are one burly girly.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Sarah
You have such a great attitude - I know that will help you get through this. Take care.
ReplyDelete