Monday, August 3, 2009

What to post?

I know I haven't posted in a week, but I'm not sure what to post! Life has become, dare I say it, normal. I only go to Hopkins about once every other week for a blood test, and so far, so good. My counts are in the normal people range and my liver is back to normal now. I feel great, I'm cooking/eating a lot, and I even go out and do normal people things like errands, food shopping, clothes shopping, etc. It's like the hospital stay is this distant memory - I'd already blocked out most of induction, but even the transplant feels like it was a lifetime ago. Like I can't believe I've spent a total of 60 days living in the hospital. And obviously life won't become totally normal for quite a while, but I'm definitely on my way.

I can't work for a while, so I'm going to start working on raising more $$$ for our Light the Night walk in October. We've already raised almost $1,900!! My goal is $5,000, and I think we can do it. I'll be emailing all of the team members very soon so we can get ourselves in gear and get prepared for the event, so get ready to raise more $$$!

I'm going to go make a Greek salad. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is in my top 5 favorite posts of yours.
    Your life is becoming normal again - music to my ears. I am so happy for you!!
    I am already working on recruiting walkers and donations out here for Oct too.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.