Sunday, August 16, 2009

I finally did it...

...I bought a Cupcake Courier! I've been procrastinating for so long - I've wanted one of these babies for over a year, but could never stomach spending over $30 on a cupcake carrier. But yesterday I made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and found myself unsure as to how to transport the stupid thing - and realized that I did, in fact, actually need a cupcake courier. Look how cool this thing is!







It holds up to 36 cupcakes, but those tiers can be removed and you can use the courier to carry a cake. If I add up all the $$ I've spent on paper cake boxes over the past few years, I could have just bought the darn thing and been done with it, but for some reason I resisted because, well, it's really expensive! And on top of that, I have NO IDEA where I'm going to put the thing - it's HUGE. But it's my 90 day birthday gift to myself. :) And I got it in the blue color.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great gift for yourself (happy 90th by the way) and I have one as well- though it is not as spiffy because it is just clear.

    They really do come in handy for many desserts and I keep mine in the front hall closet because it is too darn big to fit anywhere else!

    Enjoy your lovely courier.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.