
It's just long enough to get a bit messed up if I sleep on it wet (which I do every night), but still too short to do anything with it.
And before I sign-off tonight, I want to ask you guys, friends and fam, to please send happy thoughts, positive vibes, and prayers out this way for a friend who is beginning the BMT process tomorrow - I'm looking forward to celebrating our new beginnings together!
And before I sign-off tonight, I want to ask you guys, friends and fam, to please send happy thoughts, positive vibes, and prayers out this way for a friend who is beginning the BMT process tomorrow - I'm looking forward to celebrating our new beginnings together!

For a short time there I actually had more hair than you! You look Mav-a-less! DAD
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see if it comes back curly! You look beautiful with or without hair....
ReplyDeleteMom
You are SOOOOOO Cute! No, stunning.
ReplyDeleteLove to you,
Bev
awww, fluffy bunny head! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww, you look amazing! Yay hair!
ReplyDelete