Thursday, August 13, 2009

She's a discerning kitty.

This is why I can't leave drinking glasses around the house - you never know who is taking a "sip" out of them:




Daisy Mae gets Pur filtered water in her bowl, but apparently it tastes better out of a glass. And I've learned not to leave a glass of water in an unattended room, because if you come back, you can never be quite sure who has been drinking out of it. In this video, she sneezes into the glass when she's done - classy. It's pretty cute, though. So we just invested in Sigg bottles and I drink out of those instead!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind when you visit that Gloop and Veruca drink tap water....., and yes Gloop some times hits my glass by my bed.... Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George - Straight from the tap? Well Daisy likes to lap up the leftover water around that indentation around the shower/tub drain - which is vile, but she seems to enjoy it. It must have a nice "tang" to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...no I mean from a glass....no purified water for our gray beasts.

    My family had a cat that loved tap water though...my dad used to leave the sink running for him.... He'd also drink from dripping bathtub faucets.

    Gloop likes jumping in the shower right after somebody has been in there...so yeah..hmmm...dirty soapy water..... Just don't drip water on him....big wussy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olive jumps right on to the bathroom sink counter
    and demands I run the water for her. Of course I do and she proceeds to cup the water into her paw and drink from there.
    Love the kitties!
    Jess - You Look Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.