Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Get an ark.

The other day it rained so hard that I had to pull over into a parking lot and wait it out. I'm talking buckets of water falling so hard and so fast that I couldn't even see the headlights of the car in front of me. It was really scary - but I just waited it out in the grocery store parking lot for 10 minutes and it lightened up enough for me to drive home. But seriously - I've never seen it rain so hard! You can't really get the full effect from this video, but it's funny nonetheless.


2 comments:

  1. Smart girl, you did the right thing. I hate driving in heavy rain. I read that it's bad to use the cruise control. Yeah for you being out and about.
    Love to you,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.