Nothing new, I just wanted to update since it's been a few days. I went to IPOP today and we attended my IPOP discharge class - it was basically useless because the nurse that "taught" it was, although very nice, completely clueless about GVHD and long-term BMT issues. But I'm discharged from IPOP as of next week, so Outpatient here I come! I have the biopsy on either Wednesday or Thursday, and then depending on the results I'll either be on a once-a-week visit schedule or...something else, if things don't go as planned. Mom gets here on the 9th and we don't have anything planned, but it'll just be nice to visit and not have to worry about going to IPOP every day.
So that's about it, I'm still freaking out about next week's biopsy, but there's nada I can do about that. I'm off to shower and get into bed - with the KITTIES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good Luck! I'm thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteAlthough we miss having you here, we love to see you get out! Izzy says hi! She's been kind of embarassed lately because I had to get her shaved, I'm a bad mom! I bet the kitties love having you to snuggle now :)