I had to post a few fun pictures - some of them a bit old, but funny nonetheless.
First is my new favorite picture - it's Em, choosing an avocado for us at Whole Foods. I can't look at this photo without laughing, it's too awesome:

So Gus saw this thing and pointed out that it was grooved at the top, just like the claves of my Hickman. Like he thought it would fit onto the catheter (you have to kind of screw stuff onto it), and he mentioned injecting me with marinade. Hey, it says it only takes a minute. SO GROSS!

Gus and I saw these little Harley tigers tucked onto the back of a Harley bike in the underground parking lot of the cancer center. They're so cute!

And lastly, here's a pic from Monday - my "in remission" meal was hibachi (my choice, as lame as it sounds), and this is a photo of my delicious dinner - shrimp, noodles, fried rice, vegetables, and 2 kinds of dipping sauce. Mmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.