Tuesday, June 9, 2009
no news
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm okay - I've been a hermit lately. But IPOP is going really well, and my counts are recovering really really well (I'm even making platelets!). I felt kinda crappy all day today, so I'm doing a lot of reading and hanging out with KK in family housing. But I'm good, things are going well, and I have nothing new to report!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

gno gnews is good gnews- gary gnu
ReplyDelete(couldn't help it - my brain is fried - test tomorrow)
<3 Love you Jess! Thinking of you and so happy to hear your counts are looking better and better.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteHey Jess,
ReplyDeleteI like this "no news is good news"-thing! Keep it up.
Love,
-Surrogate
glad to hear it, my love. booking plane ticket tonight or tomorrow morning! weeeeeeeeeeeeee
ReplyDeletePlatelets are exciting! Woohoo! Julia included a great picture of you touching your nose with your tongue in the apprentice-love montage she showed at the all-staff meeting today. Made me laugh and miss you all over again. I'm glad to hear things are uneventful in a good way!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Katherine