The Light the Night walk for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is quickly approaching - October 17th! Many of you have officially joined our team IMAGINATION DOMINATION, but many others have mentioned wanting to walk with us and haven't officially registered. You'll need to register if you want to walk - you can't just show up on the day of the walk.SO! If you have NOT registered, please do so now - go to our team's page:
Team Imagination Domination
Scroll down to the bottom of the page - there is a yellow banner that says "JOIN OUR TEAM NOW". Under the banner is a red button that says "JOIN" - click this button and complete your registration. If you have any questions, send me an email and I can walk you through the process.
The minimum fundraising amount for each Light The Night participant is $25 - you can either donate this amount yourself, or participate in one of the upcoming team fundraisers (which I'll post details about soon) and a portion of the money we earn at the fundraiser will be added to your account. There are incentives to raise more - free gas cards, t-shirts, gift cards, etc. Kids and dogs (on leashes) are welcome, too - they can register for free as a "Walker Non Fundraising" and participate with all of us. Email me with any questions!
Seriously, guys - I KNOW there are some of you out there who plan on walking on the 17th, but you still haven't officially registered. REGISTER!!!
Email me with any questions. :)
The minimum fundraising amount for each Light The Night participant is $25 - you can either donate this amount yourself, or participate in one of the upcoming team fundraisers (which I'll post details about soon) and a portion of the money we earn at the fundraiser will be added to your account. There are incentives to raise more - free gas cards, t-shirts, gift cards, etc. Kids and dogs (on leashes) are welcome, too - they can register for free as a "Walker Non Fundraising" and participate with all of us. Email me with any questions!
Seriously, guys - I KNOW there are some of you out there who plan on walking on the 17th, but you still haven't officially registered. REGISTER!!!
Email me with any questions. :)

I heard a radio commercial for Light the Night! I got so excited! PS your hair is cute!
ReplyDelete-Julia