
See her? On the buffet, behind the stoneware canister with the orange design - that's my baby! WTH?! Why on earth would a kitty sit there in pitch blackness in the middle of the night? Normal kitties get into bed, curl up on a chair, lay on a blanket. My daughter sits on dining room furniture and stares at a wall.
I've seen her in equally bizarre places before, under similar circumstances. My personal favorite was flipping on the light in the kitchen at 1am and seeing her sitting perfectly upright, in the corner of the living room, facing the wall.
So strange.
I've seen her in equally bizarre places before, under similar circumstances. My personal favorite was flipping on the light in the kitchen at 1am and seeing her sitting perfectly upright, in the corner of the living room, facing the wall.
So strange.

Amber is equally strange. She cycles around the house for different places to sleep. Sometimes the game is finding her. Sometimes she is in trouble because we don't approve of her latest spot. I'm not happy with her today, she woke me up twice last night, once was my fault, I left the pocket door open but the second time all on her. Wish I could read her mind.
ReplyDeletemy cat is really weird, too... she carries around a barbie dress she stole from me about 10 years ago and takes care of it like it's her baby. she also will only sleep on certain materials. my grandma made her a fleece blanket when she was a baby (she's 13 now) so i guess she got spoiled...
ReplyDeleteDear Daisy Mae, I'm not sure why your mama thinks you're weird. I find myself sleeping upright in corners of my apartment all the time. It is a little confusing when I wake up, and all I see is a wall, but I'm pretty used to it now. You're a perfectly "normal" little kitty in my eyes! Love, Aunty Wendy
ReplyDeleteWhat is so wrong with staring at walls in the middle of the night? Or any time for that matter?
ReplyDeleteYours truly
Nelson, not a cat but certainly a cat lover!
Remember that they are simply waiting for the mothership to come. It explains everything.
ReplyDeletehaha. I got out of the shower this morning and found Mimi sitting in the corner in my closet. When I came into the room (my closet is actually a small room) she looked at me and meowed defiantly.
ReplyDelete