"It needs to learn at some point..."
So I guess it learned. I don't have any weird congestion in my chest, so I don't think anything's going on down there (like bronchitis or pneumonia), which is good. I mean, I'm still being careful and resting a lot, drinking a lot, and generally taking it easy, just in case.
Anyway, on Tuesday I had lunch with Jennifer at Spring Mill Bakery in Bethesda - best chicken salad sandwiches around! Afterward we went to the mall to run some errands, and well, I couldn't help it - I saw this dress and it was just so ME!

Anyway, on Tuesday I had lunch with Jennifer at Spring Mill Bakery in Bethesda - best chicken salad sandwiches around! Afterward we went to the mall to run some errands, and well, I couldn't help it - I saw this dress and it was just so ME!

Isn't it fabulous?! It's shiny gold glitter lycra spandex. And they even have matching scrunchies! I didn't buy it - I'd be all dressed up with no place to go. But I know it's there, at American Apparel, waiting for me, if I can think up a place to actually wear it.
And for everyone who has been exclaiming about all of the delicious, fattening things I've been making - here's something HEALTHY! We actually do eat super healthy - I just don't post photos of the healthy stuff. :) Not as fun. But this recipe was fun and healthy and delicious, so I felt it deserved a picture. I added squash, I think it would be yummy with any vegetables, really.
And for everyone who has been exclaiming about all of the delicious, fattening things I've been making - here's something HEALTHY! We actually do eat super healthy - I just don't post photos of the healthy stuff. :) Not as fun. But this recipe was fun and healthy and delicious, so I felt it deserved a picture. I added squash, I think it would be yummy with any vegetables, really.




you look Mahvalous!!
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing! i never have anywhere to go (especially when my counts are down) so i just wear my fancy clothes around the house. it drives my mom crazy....
ReplyDelete